Our Anti Ligature Basins are available in various formats. This basin is what we define as a ‘Nose and 2 Tap Outlets.’ It has an anti-ligature concealed tap arrangement in one single piece cast which provides the highest level of anti-ligature design available; we most frequently deploy this version of the basin in healthcare and mental health environments. We have paid particular attention to the styling and finish of the basin, to provide the most normalised appearance possible.
This basin is anti-ligature in design reducing the possibilities of self-harm, anti-vandal highly robust solid surface basin with UK Ministry of Justice Safer Cell Approval. Designed for use in high security and healthcare environments with concealed services and fixings. This basin is manufactured as a single piece casting meaning there are no joins making the product easy to clean and maintain.
All our solid surface sanitaryware uses a unique blend of polyester resin and aluminium tri-hydrate that creates an incredibly reliable anti-vandal solution while also enhancing a durable long-lasting finish that does not use a gel coat layer, so the surface can be easily renewed on-site, unlike fibreglass composite alternatives, stainless steel or vitreous china ceramic sanitary ware.
- Damage resistant basins, ideal for use in all applications where there may be the potential for vandalism, heavy treatment or misuse.
- Damage resistant and anti-ligature.
- Back to wall design allows all pipework to be safely concealed.
- Can be installed in conjunction with anti-ligature, water-saving basin controls.
- Water flow can be activated with pneumatic or electronic controls – please enquire.
- Easy clean matt, gloss and gel coat gloss finishes.
- Bespoke colours and designs can be supplied subject to sufficient demand.