Our oval basin is a wall fixed basin, designed specifically as a straight retrofit to equivalent vitreous china ceramic equivalent basin. This is particularly advantageous in applications that demand reduced downtime of washrooms, such as prison and other custodial applications, as we have also developed alongside this basin, a cast iron fixing bracket that reduces the likelihood of the bracket cracking during extended product abuse.
All our solid surface sanitary ware uses a unique blend of polyester resin and aluminium tri-hydrate that creates an incredibly reliable anti-vandal solution while also enhancing a durable long-lasting finish that does not use a gel coat layer, so the surface can be easily renewed on-site, unlike fibreglass composite alternatives, stainless steel or vitreous china ceramic sanitaryware.
- Damage resistant basins, ideal for use in all applications where there may be the potential for vandalism, heavy treatment or misuse.
- Damage resistant and anti-ligature.
- Back to wall design allows all pipework to be safely concealed.
- Can be installed in conjunction with anti-ligature, water-saving basin controls.
- Water flow can be activated with pneumatic or electronic controls – please enquire.
- Easy clean matt, gloss and gel coat gloss finishes.
- Bespoke colours and designs can be supplied subject to sufficient demand.