Urinals are perfect for use in high traffic washrooms as they reduce waiting times for WCs and take up less space than a standard cubicle. Combined with the benefits of Resan solid surface sanitaryware, they are a perfect solution for environments that will see challenging use and potential vandal and damage situations.
Resan Urinals are suitable for use with direct flush controls from Resan or automatic urinal flushing with Kinetic® IRC flush controls for managed water supply use.
Resan Urinals are installed in back to wall applications so are for use where access to services is behind the wall. This is typically in IPS panelling situations or where service risers are available. Cast as a single piece, the urinal is an extremely robust alternative and thanks to our unique mix of polyester resin and aluminium tri-hydrate, we achieve a long last finish which is easily refinished on site, unlike other alternatives such as fibreglass composites which have a gel coat layer.
Urinals are suitable for use in combination with direct flush controls from Resan or automatic urinal flushing with Kinetic® IRC flush controls for managed water supply use. Both flushing systems can be used with concealed pipework and the waste trap is shrouded to further reduce the potential for damage and expensive flood repairs.
It is important when using a direct flush system that a DC Pipe Interruptor is fitted to comply with Water Regulations. Resan manufactures and supplies these are part of all specifications.
- Damage resistant sanitary ware which is ideal for use in all applications where there may be the potential for vandalism, heavy treatment or misuse.
- Damage-resistant and anti-ligature.
- Back to wall design allows all pipework to be safely concealed.
- Can be teamed with water-saving electronic urinal controls that support BREEAM and other initiatives.
- Easy clean matt, gloss and gel coat gloss finishes.
- Bespoke colours and designs can be supplied subject to sufficient demand.